- This event has passed.
Bitesize Self-Neglect and Hoarding
January 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Who should attend
This session is geared towards social workers but also open to all council staff and partner agencies.
Overview of the course
The workshop aims to:
- support colleagues working with self-neglect and hoarding cases
- provide an overview of case management – what does this involve?
- identify the points to consider when working with cases of self-neglect and hoarding
- review the Tri-x and local guidance / processes
- consider risk assessment
- provide an overview of what support is available
S42 Adult Safeguarding Team
20th February 2020