- This event has passed.
Bitesize Self-Neglect and Hoarding
February 20, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Who should attend
This session is geared towards social workers but also open to all council staff and partner agencies.
Overview of the course
The workshop aims to:
- support colleagues working with self-neglect and hoarding cases
- provide an overview of case management – what does this involve?
- identify the points to consider when working with cases of self-neglect and hoarding
- review the Tri-x and local guidance / processes
- consider risk assessment
- provide an overview of what support is available
S42 Adult Safeguarding Team
To be confirmed