Home » Resources


We  aim to publish a variety of resources that can aid you in finding out what the CSAB is involved in.  Please contact us if you would like postings added to the website via the  csab@croydon.gov.uk


[click on image]

Download a copy of the revised  Croydon SAB Safeguarding Adults leaflet on What is Abuse and What to Do if an Adult is Being Abused or Neglected





Please click here to access an information sheet publicising RiPfA publications providing details of RiPfA’s publications.  As an example of RiPfA’s publications click link for a Leaders Briefing – involving people in safeguarding adults   Croydon Council staff with a croydon.gov.uk account can register for at    www.ripfa.org.uk       External Board members can contact Elizabeth Uwadiae to arrange for accounts to be set up  elizabeth.uwadiae@croydon.gov.uk


Stair Lift Reviews have written an article about grants that are available to help with the cost of home adaptations and mobility equipment, please click here for further information.  Further information about sources of funding for children with disabilities and details of charitable organisations that can help families with disabled children can be found using this link.   http://croydonlcsb.org.uk/parents-carers/resources/


A Holiday and Day Trip Protocol for all providers operating within Croydon.  This Guidance is issued by the Croydon Safeguarding Adult Board and has been signed off by all partners.



Safeguarding Adults & Pressure Ulcer Protocol – deciding whether to refer to safeguarding adults.  This protocol has been developed by a multiagency Task & Finish Group.  It is a borough wide protocol which provides guidance for staf in all sectors acros sthe health and social care economy.


Safeguarding Adults At Risk of Harm Toolkit    

This Toolkit provides infosheets, templates and handy guides for all the Primary Care Team.



Click here to find out how to report a concern of abuse

If you are concerned about a child please visit cscb@croydon.gov.uk
To report a crime call the Metropolitan Police by phoning 101
In an emergency phone 999