Home » Reporting Concerns

Reporting Concerns

If you see, hear or suspect a vulnerable adult is being abused in any way, you must tell someone about it.

If there is an emergency situation call 999 and ask for the Police.


Within London Borough of Croydon Council you can express concerns of abuse or neglect via the online form.

Or via email: All concerns go to Referral.team2@croydon.gov.uk


Croydon Council’s office hours number is 020 8726 6500 between 8.30 and 5pm Monday to Friday.

Croydon Council’s out of hours number is 020 8726 6500 and ask for the on duty social worker.


If you are concerned about a child please visit the local safeguarding children’s board

To report a crime call the Metropolitan Police by phoning 101. In an emergency phone 999.