Home » Adults at Risk

Adults at Risk

We call this Adults at risk, as this is defined by the Care Act 2014, if you read the categories of abuse and you feel that in anyway you are being harmed, then please contact the number on the front page of the website.

Click here to find out how to report a concern of abuse

If you are concerned about a child please visit cscb@croydon.gov.uk
To report a crime call the Metropolitan Police by phoning 101
In an emergency phone 999